Flowy summer top!
I love this magazine published by Boutique-Sha called FEMALE. It includes tons of sewing tutorials and fashion as well as patterns for everything. I really loved this flowy top in one of the editions (i can't remember which one) and decided to make it out of this fabric that my dad brought back from china. it was supposed to be a dress, but I didn't quite have enough fabric and had to shorten it.
- spychohead added Flowy V Neck Tank to refashion 11 Oct 00:05
- Johana99 favorited Flowy V Neck Tank 25 Aug 03:15
- Pramodini Arela replied to a comment on her project Flowy V Neck Tank 18 Jul 06:57
- Huma I. commented on Flowy V Neck Tank 17 Jul 08:24
- Pramodini Arela entered her project Flowy V Neck Tank to Crop-A-Dile 17 Jul 03:01
- Gena B. favorited Flowy V Neck Tank 11 Jul 23:55
- carla.w.tipton favorited Flowy V Neck Tank 24 Jun 03:28
- annie.w favorited Flowy V Neck Tank 28 May 18:44
- Rae B. favorited Flowy V Neck Tank 07 Apr 21:09
- Eva.Sugai favorited Flowy V Neck Tank 23 Mar 19:19
Pramodini Arela posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!