Pretty flowers everywhere!
Reconstruction of paper/fabric fake flowers. Use this to jazz up flower arrangements, hair accessories, brooches etc. Very very cheap and simple.
- Alissa B. favorited Flowers 11 Aug 07:58
- Rachael H. added Flowers to Want to do! 16 Dec 04:05
- eFenuska added Flowers to Stuff 02 May 17:09
- jeannie.ahn marie favorited Flowers 23 Nov 03:45
- anna.hall.798 favorited Flowers 15 Sep 19:28
- Vicky Ninja entered her project Flowers to Mix Tape Zine 17 Jul 14:08
- Vicky Ninja entered her project Flowers to Sex And The City 21 Jun 13:17
Put the flower back together using the new petals. You could add ribbon, feathers, net etc. anything you like at this stage. You could also change the middle part of the flower for a button, bead or you could follow Mi.ezekatze's skull flower project
Have fun on this stage and your flower is done!!