Fimo/Sculpey Flower Brooches!
i love bright colours and i love to play with fimo/sculpey!
i could play and mould it for hours, but there are never enough hours in the day for all the crafts i love to do!
- Laura R. entered their project Flower Brooches to With Lavender and Lace 12 Aug 19:46
- Isabelle C. commented on Flower Brooches 22 Mar 17:25
- Elentine added Flower Brooches to Fimo 15 Jun 23:30
- DocDoolittle added Flower Brooches to Accesories 23 Feb 14:51
- Laura R. entered their project Flower Brooches to Jewelry Contest with Fifi's Secret 12 May 10:13
- Laura R. entered their project Flower Brooches to PLAY CRAFT: Contest 19 Mar 14:02
First, get all your fimo/sculpey together, keep separate as colours will transfer!
Mould in to the shapes you want, using tools such as crafting knives and rolling pin.
Bake in the oven at the suggested time.
REMEMBER that the thickness of the fimo/sculpey will affect the baking time in the oven!
Add brooch backs to the back with strong super glue.
Be careful when using super glue as it tends to get in all the nooks and crannies and can often stick the hinge on the fastener.
((If this happens, remove from the back, get tweezers, hold over a flame and the glue will melt, again, be careful as it will be hot, so leave to cool before you touch or try to re-apply again.))