I'm from Dublin, Ireland. My boyfriend and I left Ireland in 2003 and ended up here in Iceland in June 2004. I recently started being crafty, so this is a whole new exciting world for me! I am currently crazy about knitting and baking
Find northernstar on
- posted a post to <3 Geocache <3 30 Dec 02:07
- commented on Badge Hair Clips 30 Dec 02:02
- commented on Professor Layton 30 Sep 20:51
- commented on Professor Layton 30 Sep 20:49
- favorited Horrible Gloves 28 Sep 22:30
- favorited Headphone Jack Charm 28 Sep 22:28
- followed Pirate Teensy 09 Nov 21:58
- commented on their comment Your version is lovely :) I made some similar myself too :) to Button Hair Clips 02 Jul 13:36
- followed amy, X 02 Jul 13:34
- followed violetta 30 Apr 13:27
- commented on their comment Hey you must post a photo of your little kitty when you can :) to Krafty Kokatie 29 Apr 23:31
- followed Krafty Kokatie 29 Apr 22:45
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
CO + K User
thanx for addin it as a fav
Chloe did go quite crazy when we first got Dorian. She still doesn't like it much, but she's much more comfortable now that she knows she isn't being forgotten about, as if she ever could be. She's sort of always the center of attention.
Oooooh, I would love to see Damien in concert. That would be fantastic!
While i love Flowers in the Attic, it WOULD scare a child, and it might freak you out a bit, too. I always find V.C Andrews novels in the horror section at the book store, not because they are gory really, but the things that happen are just frightening. For instance, Flowers in the Attic is about four children who are locked away in an attic. I don't want to give away too much, but it's frightening. Which is part of what I like about it, you just never know what's going to happen next!
It's nice to meet you!
For a while I made a special bookmark for each book I was reading to match the topic or story inside - it was really fun!
I should get back to it...
Once more with feeling is on of my all time favourite episodes too!
(Agree that it was very sad when Tara died)
Just read your reply to my board introduction, Season 6 was one of my favourite Buffy seasons. Especially scary veiny willow.
Thanks for the add!
CO + K User
like just crafting