It's a game that's fun to make - and fun to play. :-)
Way back in the early eighties we played a game called Chinese Jacks. Everyone had a set of jacks – customized in your favorite colors, of course – and if we had five free minutes we plopped down on the floor wherever we were and played a few rounds. Chinese Jacks was an American eighties version of a very old game called Five Stones (or Knucklebones, or Jackstones, or a kajillion other variations). You can find some “official” rules online if you do a search.
Part of the fun of Chinese Jacks was making your own set of jacks, in your own favorite color combinations. Five Stones is also a game where you can (and should) make your own set. It’s easy and pretty fast - and you can make everything from scraps.
- Neko-San K. favorited Five Stones Game 31 May 20:41
- Izzie K. favorited Five Stones Game 11 Jul 03:27
- brenda g. favorited Five Stones Game 04 Jul 23:31
- Jenna C. added Five Stones Game to Crafts 11 Dec 01:01
- Witchy favorited Five Stones Game 23 Nov 01:30
- Amanda S. favorited Five Stones Game 08 Nov 02:49
Wendi G. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!