Filigree Easter egg with a delicate lace pattern
Illuminated Easter eggs give your home an elegant look
Stylish decor fosters a festive mood in every home over the Easter holiday period. An Easter egg that calls to mind fragile and delicate French macramé lace patterns creates an especially stylish note. There are no limits to your imagination in designing the patterns and you can be sure that your guests will admire them – and you.
You can check out more fantastic projects on the Dremel website.
- Maria added Filigree Easter Egg to Easter Party 07 Mar 00:49
- Milyn H. favorited Filigree Easter Egg 26 Oct 18:00
- bkind2me08501 favorited Filigree Easter Egg 04 Apr 23:54
- aneniine favorited Filigree Easter Egg 27 Mar 15:00
- Mônica S. favorited Filigree Easter Egg 11 Nov 00:39
- Alex O. favorited Filigree Easter Egg 07 Jul 09:56
- cynthia.rodriguez.3532507 favorited Filigree Easter Egg 14 Apr 19:32
- Zombie Babe favorited Filigree Easter Egg 09 Apr 05:23
- Elena T. favorited Filigree Easter Egg 05 Apr 11:43
- Cindy C. favorited Filigree Easter Egg 31 Mar 16:48
Drill an aperture in the base of the eggshell and use the Dremel Glue Gun 930 to fix an LED lamp inside it so that the egg emits a warm glow of light. If you like, you can run a silk ribbon round the Easter egg to give it a little extra charm.
Dremel creative tip
As an alternative to the filigree lace pattern look you might consider decorating the egg in a snail pattern. For that you run the masking tape in a spiral around the egg. To achieve an evenly spaced result it is best to work from top to bottom, keeping a distance of 3 cm between the strips of masking tape.