Make your own felt Whipped Cream! (No sewing)
Here's one of many possible ways to create your own felt whipped cream for your felt desserts.
*Note: While you could try stitching the individual sides together, you can also create your own whipped cream using just glue and white felt fabric, as shown here. :)
- Taylor T. favorited Felt Whipped Cream 15 Oct 09:51
- Kacey V. favorited Felt Whipped Cream 08 May 21:54
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited Felt Whipped Cream 09 Apr 16:13
- Jackie B. favorited Felt Whipped Cream 17 Nov 04:26
- Liza W. added Felt Whipped Cream to Plushie Ideas 14 Dec 14:47
- added Felt Whipped Cream to Felt 22 Sep 05:25
- Jodie P. favorited Felt Whipped Cream 21 Oct 18:48
- Emmyann07 favorited Felt Whipped Cream 22 Sep 02:15
- Jill M. favorited Felt Whipped Cream 25 Aug 21:57
- Morphine Q. favorited Felt Whipped Cream 02 Aug 12:35
Here's the 2-Stage (per side) Process:
(i) Apply (craft) glue in a thin layer along the indicated straight edge of the first side.
(ii) Align the tips of this first side with the second and glue the straight edge of the second side (shown here on the right of the labelled side) onto the first side.
You will be repeating this step for the next few sides.
Follow the 2-Stage (per side) Process:
(i) Apply glue in a thin layer along the straight edge of the seventh side.
(ii) Align the tips of this seventh side with the last and glue the straight edge of the eighth side onto the seventh side.
At this point, it is up to you if you wish to repeat the gluing onto the eighth and last side to link it together with the first (as I have done here) so that your whipped cream looks more rounded.
You may also choose to omit this final step if you are happy with the shape of your whipped cream that should still look similar to the one shown here. Enjoy!