Fluffy felt chocolate cake
A yummy felt chocolate cake I made for a friend who's on a diet :b
I got the idea from here: http://cottoncandy33.deviantart.com/art/Double-Chocolate-Cake-Felt-Plush-273869916
- Key West Witch favorited Felt Chocolate Cake 23 Aug 00:15
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited Felt Chocolate Cake 06 Sep 11:48
- Amber R. favorited Felt Chocolate Cake 25 May 10:37
- Liza W. added Felt Chocolate Cake to Plushie Ideas 14 Dec 14:55
- Neko-San K. favorited Felt Chocolate Cake 31 May 20:49
- Tierra T. favorited Felt Chocolate Cake 26 Oct 19:14
- Lucie G. favorited Felt Chocolate Cake 04 Oct 18:27
- Roxy R. favorited Felt Chocolate Cake 12 Sep 11:08
- chelsea g. favorited Felt Chocolate Cake 27 Aug 07:57
- Chudames favorited Felt Chocolate Cake 27 Jul 23:14
Now you will have to cut a new triangular piece of felt (try to make it as similar as possible to the first one), and pin it to the bottom of your cake, as shown. You should now sew along the 2 green lines, making sure the whole thing is nicely symmetrical. All the other edges that I did not mention, leave open, since you now need to turn it inside out.
For the little meringues on top, cut a circular piece of white felt, sew it as seen here, and in the end pull the thread until it looks something like the one in the main pic. I put no stuffing in these, because I thought they looked small and yummy enough without it :)
I have no pictures of the making of the cinnamon roll, but it's basically just creating a roll with light brown felt and sewing both around and inside, so that it looks like the one shown.
Finally, stuff it nicely, and close it (with invisible stitch).
Hint: since I find it difficult at times to get everything right with invisible stitch (mine always ends up sideways and asymmetrical), I turned the cake "outside in", sewed all the edges but one (with regular stitch), and then turned it "the right way" again. Finally, I used invisible stitch to sew this remaining edge (as shown).
Et voilà! A nice, delicious-looking chocolate cake :)