I've become a huge fan of plugs and I wanted to create a less permanent solution to streching your ears!
They turned out great and look pretty real! :)
- Kimya J. favorited Faux Plugs 08 Feb 22:58
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Faux Plugs 20 Dec 20:26
- GiftedDiva24 added Faux Plugs to Diy Fake Gauge Earrings 07 Oct 20:05
- tina h. favorited Faux Plugs 18 Aug 01:07
- Maxine M. added Faux Plugs to To-make list 13 Apr 04:50
- Stitches added Faux Plugs to Project 1 17 Jan 23:31
- Stitches favorited Faux Plugs 17 Jan 23:31
- kimberley.kelly.904 favorited Faux Plugs 26 Aug 11:11
- Taylor K. favorited Faux Plugs 11 Jul 01:00
- Patra favorited Faux Plugs 22 Jun 14:49
STEP 1: Separate two balls of polymer clay, smaller than the size of a golf ball.
STEP 2: Roll them both out into cones that create a point at the end.
STEP 3: Bend them down like so.
STEP 4: Cut a chunk of polymer clay from your earrings. Then push the earring post into it.
STEP 5: Take a tiny bit of clay, squish it so its flat and put it over earring post, this helps to secure it. Smooth it out with your fingers.
STEP 6: Attach the clasp part of the earring into the rest of the polymer clay piece. Use the earring to poke a hole all the way through the clasp and into the polymer clay. Make sure not to move it too much after this so you don't close the hole.