Based on Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes by Mary ;)
So I really wanted to try out this awesome recipe that Mary shared, but it was in grams, not cups for us American's. I did find a site that helped me convert it though. Also Mary did her own conversions and added it to her Original Version, but here is the recipe I used.
1/3 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Flour
Then I filled each muffin cup with 1/4 cup batter and baked for 20 min at 375'F.
I topped mine off with my favorite homemade whipped topping and fresh ground cinnamon. Here is that recipe too.
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Whipping Cream
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
Stir together all ingredients in a glass bowl, place your whisk in the bowl and chill everything in the freezer for 5-10 min. Then take it out and whip it until you have firm but not gritty peaks. Use topping immediately or keep in refridgerator until needed.
I haven't ever made anything this way (mixing ingredients in a hot bowl) but I really liked the way they turned out. They dont have the texture of cupcakes or scones. Kinda like a firmer Angel Food Cake spongy texture. But it really is great, and I am betting it will be even better when I have them with fresh hot coffee tomorrow morning :D
- Keiyrena favorited Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 16 Jun 10:05
- Shannon H. favorited Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 02 Apr 02:56
- deb.mathenia favorited Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 22 Feb 22:17
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes 26 Jan 23:58
- Pam ^_^ entered her project Fat Free Strawberry Cupcakes to Pop Bakery 14 Aug 20:41
You Will Need
Pam posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!