Empire cut Blouse, T-Shirt reconstruction with Tutorial
I’ve been fascinated with all the T shirt reconstruction I’ve seen around, so yesterday, I was bored and decided to make my own reconstruction.. I had a big t shirt (it was my mom’s) I trace it and start cutting… This is how it looks like, I can’t wear tight T-shirts, very often I get stomach inflammation because thanks to digestive problems, and sometimes I look like I’m 4 months pregnant, so this blouse is perfect for those days. Of course I need to perfection it but it wasn’t that bad for my first attempt, what do you think?
well I thought I made a tutorial of how I made it.. please bear with me since English is not my first language, and if something needs corrections or do you need more explanation please let me know, this will also be my first tutorial.
- autumnrose.lee favorited Empire Cut Blouse 29 Oct 17:08
- witterings favorited Empire Cut Blouse 14 May 01:09
- Becky W. favorited Empire Cut Blouse 16 Aug 16:55
- RareJewel favorited Empire Cut Blouse 21 Jun 06:13
- Grace C. favorited Empire Cut Blouse 20 Jun 00:53
- Dee D. added Empire Cut Blouse to clothes 05 Jun 22:43
- Dale M. added Empire Cut Blouse to T-shirt Refashioned 09 Mar 17:24
- bubblebuttmegs88 favorited Empire Cut Blouse 02 Feb 03:08
- txtia favorited Empire Cut Blouse 07 Dec 01:39
- Jody G. added Empire Cut Blouse to Clothes 30 Oct 15:18