Create functional art with this folksy tulip embroidery pattern!
Stitch this repeating tulip pattern as a border on a blank tea towel, while also learning how to use the chain stitch as a fill stitch!
The chain stitch is a beginner-friendly stitch that is often used for outlines, but can be used to fill a shape as well. This tulip motif provides you with simple shapes to practice stitching and you can display your work on a tea towel, table runner, pillow or other home decor.
- 2018-08-01-210409-BethColletti_Repeating_Tulip_Instructions.pdf 1.22 MB [ Download ]
- holycrow favorited Embroidered Tulip Tea Towel 07 Apr 16:16
- Vampiress favorited Embroidered Tulip Tea Towel 02 Sep 17:13
- Crafterella featured Embroidered Tulip Tea Towel 29 Aug 23:00
- Kimya J. favorited Embroidered Tulip Tea Towel 29 Aug 00:00
- Beth C. published her project Embroidered Tulip Tea Towel 28 Aug 09:00
Print out your tulip pattern and trace it with an erasable fabric pen onto your tea towel. Tip: tape the pattern and tea towel to a bright window for easier tracing.