Turn your old blouse into a fantastic collar
I have tons of blouses that I don't wear anymore, but I really like the collar trend so I decided to embellish the collar.
Sorry, I didn't took photo's of the process. I will describe everything as good als possible, it is very easy! :)
- Cherise.R added Embellish Your Collar to Labyrinth Party 09 Apr 11:47
- Peggals <3 favorited Embellish Your Collar 17 Jun 23:26
- Ingeborg T. favorited Embellish Your Collar 02 Nov 16:31
- janetsong4 favorited Embellish Your Collar 02 Sep 02:39
- Jaybird favorited Embellish Your Collar 05 Aug 18:51
- cami.fernandes.121 favorited Embellish Your Collar 03 Aug 02:13
- Rubythefox s. favorited Embellish Your Collar 06 Jul 00:59
- snixysnix favorited Embellish Your Collar 21 Jun 14:26
First thing to do is take your blouse and a pair of scissors. You need the collar with te button-up part. Start to cut the collar of you blouse along the edge.
Take your studs or other decoration you want on the collar and decide in what pattern you want them. I spread them al over the collar but you can also only decorate the tips.
Put dots with a pencil on the bottom of you collar, so you know were to put the studs.
Now you can glue/seew/etc.(depends on the sort of studs you have) on the collar.
You can also put another button on it.