Blood is all that I need!
I had for a long while a tin can on my desk waiting to be converted into something nice. Yesterday I had an idea! I remembered Elizabeth Bathory, the Hungarian bloody countess! And I started thinking of making something related to her... and here's the result!
I don't have pictures of the process because I was making it up all along so... I'm going to explain you what I did.
I cut a piece of wallpaper (but you can use any kind of paper). I glued it on the can and I painted it black (yeah, like the Rolling Stones!) with glass paint. While it was drying I printed Bathory's picture and I glued it on a glass bead with Mod Podge.
Once the can was ready, I made the "blood" with hot glue. Make sure you have sticks at hand because you will need a lot. With the glue gun I also glued Bathory's portrait and the studs. When it was dry I painted the hot glue in red using glass paint (nail polish works as well). I also painted the inside of the can with black paint.
Finally, when everything was dry I varnished it.
I will probably use it as a pen holder but you can use it for any other purposes you may have in mind.
- Rebecca M. favorited Elizabeth Bathory's Pen Holder 16 Jun 03:07
- Emma H. favorited Elizabeth Bathory's Pen Holder 17 Oct 20:25
- Robbin B. added Elizabeth Bathory's Pen Holder to Halloween Chills 13 Oct 07:44
- Heather C. added Elizabeth Bathory's Pen Holder to Mortica Adams 16 Aug 16:22
- KozmicBlues published her project Elizabeth Bathory's Pen Holder 30 Apr 13:10
KozmicBlues posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!