A fruity, homemade vegan yogurt with no added sugar
Soaked macadamia nuts give this vegan yogurt an ultra-creamy texture. You can make this with any fruit you like, but I love the beautiful color created with mango and a pinch of turmeric.
- choco s. added Easy Diy Vegan Yogurt to vegan recipes 01 Nov 21:07
- Glenda W. favorited Easy Diy Vegan Yogurt 20 Apr 02:09
- KelliDroze added Easy Diy Vegan Yogurt to Breakfast 21 Mar 02:34
- Tilda favorited Easy Diy Vegan Yogurt 20 Mar 16:47
- Rachael H. published their project Easy Diy Vegan Yogurt 20 Mar 06:00
Mix chia and water and let sit 10 minutes to gel. Once gel has formed, add chia mixture, mango, soaked and drained macadamia nuts, tumeric, orange juice, lemon juice and maca powder to a food processor. Blend 2-5 minutes, until thick and creamy.
Serve garnished with shredded coconut, berries or nuts or store in individual portions in small mason jars.