When you want more than just earrings.
Made with pliers/wire cutters and some wire. All I did was curve the wire to the shape of where I wanted the wire to sit, twisted, added beads, cut, reshaped.
At the bottom of the water earcuff, the stud is supposed to anchor it to the ear via that little loop. But it was stuck, so I kinda just set it on the earring, lol.
- gabriela.johnson.94 favorited Earcuff 02 May 00:40
- Peggy L. favorited Earcuff 29 Jul 22:58
- fanya.houston favorited Earcuff 19 Oct 23:48
- Teresa E. favorited Earcuff 29 May 20:34
- sandi.kerkstra favorited Earcuff 17 Apr 14:18
- Martha.Martin.Stocks favorited Earcuff 26 Oct 15:44
- Tiffany S. favorited Earcuff 10 Oct 00:07
- nekotmp favorited Earcuff 20 Sep 02:08
- Raven H. favorited Earcuff 18 Sep 17:58
- Gabriela M. favorited Earcuff 22 Jul 20:25
Laura P. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!