It's the best!
This dish has simple but a fantastic outcome - it's salty in a good way and stuffed with flavor. Plus it's all made in one dish, so horray for easy cleanup!
- alp.zoey added Mexican Bacon Fried Rice to Stir fry n noodles 07 Aug 13:24
- Emma H. favorited Mexican Bacon Fried Rice 03 May 13:32
- HylianWriter534 favorited Mexican Bacon Fried Rice 17 Sep 22:12
- Suzi T. favorited Mexican Bacon Fried Rice 30 Jul 14:42
- ElizabethJuddTaylor favorited Mexican Bacon Fried Rice 28 Jul 14:39
- drool-worthy published her project Mexican Bacon Fried Rice 08 Apr 21:54
You Will Need
(Cook rice, if needed). Heat skillet over medium heat. Add chopped bacon and cook for 5 minutes.
Add garlic, onion and green onion; cook for 5 minutes or until onions begin to soften. Add celery, bell pepper, peanuts and jalapeno; cook for 5 minutes
Add corn, cilantro, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, black pepper and soy sauce; cook for 3 minutes.
Add the cooked rice and butter; saute for 5-10 minutes or until flavors are integrated and rice is slightly crispy.
With your spatula, create a space to add the eggs (you want the eggs directly on the skillet). Crack the eggs into the hole you created; fry for 4 minutes, then fold remaining ingredients over the eggs to integrate them.
Serve with sour cream, cheese and salsa, if desired.