You'll love to do and wear these :)
When I wore it for the first time, people were shocked and amazed :P lol
When I wore it for the Second time, they asked me to make one for them!!!
Hope you understand my terrible english :)
- Jessica N. favorited Drinking Straw Earring 18 Mar 19:47
- MandyCip_93 favorited Drinking Straw Earring 07 Jan 12:10
- rouge s. favorited Drinking Straw Earring 07 Nov 17:35
- Kim M. favorited Drinking Straw Earring 20 Oct 20:39
- Dianna Reed added Drinking Straw Earring to tings to be done! 26 Sep 14:52
- zoegirl221 favorited Drinking Straw Earring 21 Sep 00:51
- rebecca oakes favorited Drinking Straw Earring 08 Sep 03:38
- K H. favorited Drinking Straw Earring 03 Jun 04:05
- Luiza S. entered her project Drinking Straw Earring to Hats On Heads 01 Jun 21:44
- DocDoolittle favorited Drinking Straw Earring 24 Feb 20:35
First, cut the straw just below that little bend it has.
Using the pliers, cut the tip of the pin.
Get just a tiny tiny bit of Play Doh or similar and fill the bottom part of the straw.
Do the same with the upper part.
On the upper part, make a little hole in the middle of the clay, fill it with super glue, and put the head of the pin there. Hold it for 30 seconds or until you feel it's starting to dry.
Carefully insert another pin in the other part of the straw, fill it with super glue, wait a few seconds for it to start to dry, and then insert the pin again. take it of the hole quickly, or the pin will get stuck there!
When everything is dried out, you can wear it!!
P.S.: Show me your version of it ;)