I am creative and imaginative, always want to keep busy creating fun and cute stuff!
Find helenita05 h. on
- followed LEENA B. 10 Nov 01:49
- commented on her comment Nice, but would the blouse get color pencil on it when you wear it??? to Pencil Jewellery 12 Sep 16:29
- commented on her comment WHERE can I find keys like those, please???! to Enameled Vintage Keys Diy 15 Jul 03:17
- commented on her comment Thanks for favoring my project!!!!! I love how my rack holds all my nail polishes, it really works great! to Susan K. 30 Jan 06:59
- commented on her comment So, the petals keep getting bigger and bigger as you go, right???? How did you finish the bottom part? Thnx. to Clay Rose 28 Dec 03:29
- commented on her comment Can you make the tiny ball without the foil inside? And did you bake them? Thnx. to Cheap Way To Make Beautiful Polymer Clay Beads 18 Dec 17:05
- commented on her comment peekaboo, my nail rack is so cool, I love it. It's so easy to reach for any nail polish now...as long as I don't have more than 42 polishes....lol, that's hard to happen..I can make another one if I can't get to fit them all! Thanks for your comment. to Inexpensive Nail Polish Rack 21 Nov 04:20
- commented on her comment Esta lindo, pero confusa la explicacion. Q clase de pin es y se pone por Los dos lados de la straw? to Drinking Straw Earring 16 Oct 06:48
- commented on her comment WOW, they r so unique....I make Tsunami's flowers, but yours r cool! to More Yummy Different Tsumami's! 23 Jul 04:51
- commented on her comment Did you make or bought the botton???? to Tsumami Kanzashi Flower 23 Jul 04:45
- commented on her comment Step 3is not too clear. Great necklace, though! to D.I.Y. Zipper Necklace ♥ 19 Jul 09:29
- commented on her comment WOW, that is so cool and yummy!!! Smart idea, I love it! MUY BIEN! to Sugar Cookie Cone 13 Jul 15:04
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »