Coco Chocolate's Hot Chocolate
At Coco we serve our own Hot Chocolate, we steam some Flaked, Spiced Chocolate that we make in our Kitchen with milk. The result is very delicious.
Here's how you can make yourself an amazing hot chocolate at home!
- Emma H. favorited Drinking Chocolate 27 Sep 18:34
- Marjorie T. favorited Drinking Chocolate 29 Mar 03:31
- C.Rami favorited Drinking Chocolate 22 May 14:56
- CutiePieBoo favorited Drinking Chocolate 10 May 11:25
- Patty K. favorited Drinking Chocolate 12 Apr 21:54
- Temperanceluvr favorited Drinking Chocolate 29 Mar 02:14
- Suzi T. favorited Drinking Chocolate 28 Mar 18:00
- Rhea W. favorited Drinking Chocolate 24 Mar 17:06
- Sarah B. added Drinking Chocolate to Food 23 Mar 19:31
- Elizabeth s. favorited Drinking Chocolate 22 Mar 03:43
You Will Need
Grate your chocolate while heating up the milk in a pot. If you're using Cardamom- bite the pod and put it in the pot.
When the milk is starting to bubble add your flaked chocolate to it and stir everything with a wooden spoon until all the chocolate is melted. If you want to make it thicker, but don't want to add more chocolate - try adding a little bit of Corn Flour. Mix it with a little bit of cold milk first and then pour the mixture into your drinking chocolate while you're heating it up. Heat it up for a bit until it thickens and serve.
It will take you to the land of the chocolate bliss!