Simplified and cheap!
I used wool roving from 21st Century Yarns in Black and Delphinium. To prepare them first you'll need to roll them between your palms, then either knot the ends or press them with a hair straightener.
You can do this as one big one or two smaller ones, but I think two is easier because then you have the choice to wear them as two over bunches, or put them both over a ponytail.
- Kristi favorited Dreadfalls 06 Jun 22:51
- kelley r. favorited Dreadfalls 06 Feb 03:46
- sarah a. favorited Dreadfalls 08 Sep 20:03
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Dreadfalls 30 Sep 05:56
- Knittin' Kitten entered their project Dreadfalls to Craft-In Contest 01 Mar 13:31
- Knittin' Kitten entered their project Dreadfalls to Mix Tape Zine 16 Jul 20:53
Sort out your bits of wool. You'll need to work out how long you want them to be, then double that and cut them to that length. I only realised that'd be easier after cutting all the blue ones though. Put them in two piles with whatever other bits you want in them (I have some bits of decorative wool). Cut some elastic to a length that will fit over a bunch of half your hair.