Create a doll make-up look.
- MerBear93 added Doll Theatre to make up list 18 Feb 01:09
- MerBear93 favorited Doll Theatre 18 Feb 01:08
- Crafterella added Doll Theatre to Evan Rachel Wood 10 Feb 21:25
- elizabeth s. favorited Doll Theatre 16 Jan 00:38
- Charlie. favorited Doll Theatre 25 Jul 21:25
- greta favorited Doll Theatre 11 Jul 00:58
- ShoujoMadness favorited Doll Theatre 11 Jan 09:48
- anna wyz favorited Doll Theatre 30 Oct 23:31
- Emma H. favorited Doll Theatre 14 Sep 14:38
- Belle favorited Doll Theatre 16 Aug 23:42
Prep the lids with Eyeshadow Helper for best results. With a short-bristled brush, pack Nymph all over the lid, including inner corners and over the brow bone. Apply black mascara to top lashes only. Drag black eyeliner (we recommend liquid or gel) across the lids as close to the lash as possible, into a thicker line with a flick. Once your eyeliner is how you want it, go back and define the dream with a gray eyeshadow, mimicking the eyeliner shape. Apply gray eyeshadow under the lower lashes, concentrating on outer corners. Stick on false eyelashes -- we recommend the kind that have longer wisps on the end!
Moisturize skin. Apply foundation all over. Run highlighter down the bridge of your nose and top of the cheek bones for beautiful glow. Set with loose powder. Brush on some deep rose blush onto the cheeks, focusing on the hollow of the cheek bone.