Treats for dogs
This recipe makes about 35 biscuits and they keep for about 4 weeks. Store in a paper or linen bag.
100g(3½ oz)wholewheat flour
100g(3½ oz)coarse rolled oats
2 tablespoons oat bran
75g(2½ oz)grated Parmesan cheese
75g(2½ oz)finely diced ham
- Sonia S. added Dog Reward Biscuits to perretes 23 May 06:30
- TARA R. added Dog Reward Biscuits to food 04 Jan 01:07
- Rachael H. added Dog Reward Biscuits to Animals 17 Dec 05:16
- Spookachtige favorited Dog Reward Biscuits 17 Oct 23:46
- Amanda L. favorited Dog Reward Biscuits 06 Dec 14:54
- Lowe . favorited Dog Reward Biscuits 01 Jul 03:04
Mix all ingredients with the water to make a smooth dough. Cover and let the dough rest for about 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven t0 180 degrees(350 fahrenheit). Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
On a floured surface, roll out the dough to about 1cm(½ inch) thick and cut into 3cm x 5cm rectangles(1¼ x 2inch) rectangles. Place these on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the biscuits harden in the oven for another 2 hours.