Knockoff TOMS + paint = TImey Wimey Fun
I made two pairs of painted shoes for my girls (ages 10 and 12) for Christmas. They love Doctor Who so I used that as a theme. My costs were very low, because I already have acrylic paint and brushes on-hand; the shoes were $5 per pair and started out as plain TOMS knockoffs from the dollar-type store.
Each pair features one tardis and one character shoe and they deliberately don't match. I chose dark blue and black for the shoe colors so I didn't have to paint backgrounds, and binge watched the show for inspiration while painting.
- Lanie favorited Doctor Who Painted Shoes 09 Oct 20:08
- Lea Bee favorited Doctor Who Painted Shoes 25 Jan 10:40
- Pollie P. commented on Doctor Who Painted Shoes 24 Jan 19:29
- Pollie P. favorited Doctor Who Painted Shoes 24 Jan 19:28
- Mayank P. favorited Doctor Who Painted Shoes 28 Dec 14:32
- Samantha M. published their project Doctor Who Painted Shoes 27 Dec 17:43
Samantha M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!