Pokemon Canvas Shoe Fabric Pikachu
Again i haven't got pictures of during the making process as such but i shall put pictures of the shoes up.
Im going to try my best to to describe what i did step by step.
Again if you have any questions. Feel free to ask. =)
- Hannah C. favorited Pikachu Shoes 21 Oct 21:21
- nikki t. favorited Pikachu Shoes 06 Feb 21:27
- WaterAngel added Pikachu Shoes to Pokemon 06 May 23:59
- Megan R. added Pikachu Shoes to New Projects 10 Apr 06:00
- Claire M. favorited Pikachu Shoes 18 Jan 22:22
- emokitty favorited Pikachu Shoes 03 Sep 20:02
- xeriaa j. favorited Pikachu Shoes 13 Jul 20:54
First, buy or get hold of a cheap pair of canvas shoes.
Take out the laces of the shoes and stuff them with newspaper.
This will give you a firm area to paint on.
I also opened up the Velcro straps.
Put masking tape along the rubber at the bottom of the shoe. This is so we don't get paint on it.
Remove Masking tape from the shoe rubber and the newspaper from inside the shoe and use a hairdryer to help the paint set.
Put the hairdryer on the highest setting and point towards shoe.
Make sure you have heated the whole shoe.
You can see if the paint has set by wetting part of the shoe but this is optional.
If your worried about the paint coming off the shoe, Dont get them wet :P haha. But the hairdryer should set the fabric paint.