Make pretty glass stones into a divination set for you or as a gift.
I have been reading up on Runes and wanted to attempt to make my own. I bought the supplies from my local dollar store and it was very simple to make. Takes no time at all and almost no expense (if you already have the materials on hand). I am hoping to make a set from clay I form myself some point soon, until then I will proudly use my blue and silver set.
- Rebecca M. favorited Diy Rune Stones 23 Jun 14:25
- ShortHairedGirl favorited Diy Rune Stones 01 Jan 03:55
- Robbin B. added Diy Rune Stones to Class Perfect 09 Aug 12:23
- Miss Muffin of Doom favorited Diy Rune Stones 05 Aug 01:43
- Spookachtige favorited Diy Rune Stones 22 May 14:26
- Spookachtige commented on Diy Rune Stones 22 May 14:26
- Ichigo M. favorited Diy Rune Stones 31 Mar 23:42
- EmmaJore added Diy Rune Stones to Possible art in the park 25 Jan 20:54
- Amanda B. favorited Diy Rune Stones 07 Jul 18:19
- isobel.l commented on Diy Rune Stones 23 Jun 19:52
Choose what colour you wish to make your Runes and markings. I chose pale blue with metallic writing.
Count out 25 glass bubble beads (24 if you do not wish to use the Unknown stone), of equal sizing and shape.
Wash the stones in mild soap and water and rinse and allow to dry. This step is optional, I chose to wash them to cleanse them of any negative energy from the store.
Once dry you can proceed with marking each rune using the Permanent Marker in the colour of your choosing. Allow to dry and set before storing them.
Store your new runes in a pouch or cloth bag of some sort to keep them safe and protected.
Enjoy your new Rune Divination set.