Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin
You may have had many more fashion handbags. Yet do you have sanitary napkin bags? Actually for ladies it will do much help to you monthly. I'd like to share a useful DIY pouch with you.
When you are outside, it will keep your sanitary napkins clean if you put them in your special sanitary napkin bags. Moreover, it is easier for you to find a pouch among lots of things in handbag. Warm pink tone is what I choose for DIY pouch. Now let me show you its making method step by step.
- Trisha H. favorited Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin 14 Nov 03:14
- RareJewel favorited Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin 13 Nov 10:07
- Alice N. added Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin to Bags 07 Dec 21:37
- hannah g. favorited Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin 10 Jun 01:47
- marilyn.steckly favorited Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin 21 Apr 00:27
- ally s. favorited Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin 29 Jan 03:33
- Megan S. favorited Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin 26 Jan 16:30
- iscrafte added Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin to Inspiration 24 Jan 15:12
- iscrafte favorited Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin 24 Jan 15:12
- Polina B. favorited Diy Pouch For Sanitary Napkin 04 Jan 20:17
Make the front flap
1. Cut out one piece of outside fabric and its lining fabric for both body part and front flap; prepare lace trims and bowtie applique.
2. Cut out cotton lining for body part and front flap. Secure the cotton lining down onto each outside fabric by gluing.
3. Sew the lace trim around edges of outside fabric. Place the lining fabric onto the outside fabric; sew around the edge, leaving the upside open.
4. Cut the arc of lower two sides of front flap into triangle tooth shape; turn the front flap inside out.
Make the body part of pouch
1. Lay the front flap to middle one side of the outside fabric of body part faced with right side.
2. Cover the pattern in pic 1 with body fabric; sew along the two sides.
3. Adjust the sewn two sides to the middle; unfold outside fabric and lining fabric; sew the two sides, leaving a small opening for turning.
4. Fold 3.5cm triangle at each four angles as it shows below.