Add sass to old shoes
Use any old, or thrifted shoes, and with the help of pom-poms and doo-dats and paint, the possibilities are endless. I used pom-poms and nail polish, but glitter would work, if you were feeling particularly sassy.
- Emma H. favorited Diy Pom Pom Shoes 19 Apr 22:49
- Cat Morley commented on Diy Pom Pom Shoes 03 Dec 16:56
- Cat Morley favorited Diy Pom Pom Shoes 03 Dec 16:55
- Peggals <3 favorited Diy Pom Pom Shoes 12 Sep 10:20
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Diy Pom Pom Shoes 08 Jul 20:18
- Jenna R. favorited their project Diy Pom Pom Shoes 30 Jun 04:37
- PinkWeeds favorited Diy Pom Pom Shoes 29 Jun 17:01
- Hannah favorited Diy Pom Pom Shoes 28 Jun 21:50
- Meredith T. favorited Diy Pom Pom Shoes 28 Jun 18:55
- susie commented on Diy Pom Pom Shoes 28 Jun 09:30
Pop on down to your nearest opshop, or raid your closet for any shoes needing a little fun. Wedges are perfect for this project, but this is a versatile activity, and the funky, weirder shoes are always more exciting.
Use pom-poms, glitter, nail polish, studs, bows, paint, and any little junky things you find under your bed to make this work.
(Note: Try not to burn yourself with hot glue. Otherwise you will have less cheese-ball picking up power)