A super easy animal print t-shirt!
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Diy Deer Print T Shirt 17 Nov 04:45
- laurie b. added Diy Deer Print T Shirt to Fabric Paint T-shirt Ideas 22 Sep 00:41
- Hemophobic Vampire favorited Diy Deer Print T Shirt 04 Aug 02:46
- Laura_927 favorited Diy Deer Print T Shirt 08 May 14:46
- Maxine M. added Diy Deer Print T Shirt to To-make list 10 Apr 20:58
- Evelyn C. favorited Diy Deer Print T Shirt 16 Feb 04:15
- Angela favorited Diy Deer Print T Shirt 26 Jan 02:44
- Irene H favorited Diy Deer Print T Shirt 15 Jan 05:00
- Alex B. favorited Diy Deer Print T Shirt 25 Dec 22:33
- Grace O. favorited Diy Deer Print T Shirt 08 Dec 02:06
Now you need to make your stencil! Use an image from online and print it onto a piece of paper, then trace it onto your cardboard, OR hand draw onto your piece of cardboard.
The design should measure around 4 by 2.5 inches, but you can vary this depending on what you want.
When you've drawn your design, cut your stencil out with scissors (and join it back up with sticky tape if you had to cut into the edges).
Place the stencil onto your shirt, making sure it's parallel to the top and bottom of the shirt - so that it's straight.
Fill the stencil in thickly with your fabric paint. Once it's filled in, remove the stencil carefully and fix up any edges with your paintbrush. If you found antlers too fiddly to put in the stencil, but want little reindeers like me, you can also hand paint your antlers on at this point!