A cost effective way of creating your own craft labels.
This is a cost effective way of making your own craft labels. Its quick and easy to do and gives you the freedom to make the labels exactly how you want them.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Diy Craft Labels 20 Jul 21:01
- craftymomjenlan favorited Diy Craft Labels 10 Jan 11:46
- enkha b. added Diy Craft Labels to craft 28 Jul 23:01
- alison.stephens.315 favorited Diy Craft Labels 20 Jun 18:49
- Amanda Wicked favorited Diy Craft Labels 09 Apr 01:02
- OhSillyMeXD favorited Diy Craft Labels 21 Mar 05:03
- tessie.bonilla.7 favorited Diy Craft Labels 17 Mar 20:38
- Krisandra added Diy Craft Labels to business needs 04 Mar 20:55
- Krisandra favorited Diy Craft Labels 04 Mar 20:54
- kristy c. added Diy Craft Labels to cool ideas 22 Feb 02:45
Step 1: Create your craft labels document.
The image printed must be a MIRROR IMAGE of what you want to transfer. I found that the easiest way of doing this was to open your word document into image processing software such as Gimp (free software available online) or photoshop.
Print onto the transfer paper as directed by the packet instructions.