Cute face to cheer you up when you need to blow your nose
My friend loves Hello Kitty and for her birthday I bought her a Hello Kitty bag and wanted to fill it with some cute essential everyday things. She uses a lot of tissues because of allergies, but I didn't want to just dump those lame travel tissues into her bag, so I made a cute cover so it wouldn't be such an eyesore ^^. Based on a tutorial from the book Cute Stuff by Aranzi Aronzo. Hope you also enjoy this project. Please let me know if any instructions are confusing. Also really check out that book. It has some really awesome stuff.
- Key West Witch favorited Cute Travelling Tissue Case 08 Aug 05:13
- Elizabeth T. added Cute Travelling Tissue Case to Visiting London 25 Jan 22:51
- Nankita favorited Cute Travelling Tissue Case 01 Sep 23:20
- Nat_val favorited Cute Travelling Tissue Case 27 Jun 10:42
- marilyn.steckly favorited Cute Travelling Tissue Case 24 Apr 03:37
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Cute Travelling Tissue Case 01 Mar 18:24
- amanda.shillito added Cute Travelling Tissue Case to To make 16 Dec 14:01
- Creative F. added Cute Travelling Tissue Case to Ill try 24 Nov 01:03
- Angela T. added Cute Travelling Tissue Case to List 26 Sep 14:38
- kelly.koopman added Cute Travelling Tissue Case to To do 15 Apr 21:28
Then flip your piece over to the other side to work on your face. It shouldn't have any marks on it (the lines in the picture are just for reference). The eyes and nose go on Part 1 (upside down), and if you use a different character that has a mouth, that will go in Part 2 (right side up).
If this is confusing, flip it back to the side where you marked the lines. Fold Part 2 up first, then Part 1 down. Then arrange your face that way with the eyes and nose on the top half and the mouth on the bottom.
Once you have your face the way you want it, pin it and then sew or glue in place. Be sure to use matching colored thread if you're sewing. Also, make sure your face doesn't reach the edges because you'll be sewing those edges closed.