create a cute little halter from an old t-shirt
- Carrie Alice added Cute Halter From Baggy T to Crafty 28 Jul 09:53
- witterings favorited Cute Halter From Baggy T 14 May 02:36
- Craft_manic 2016 favorited Cute Halter From Baggy T 21 Aug 21:23
- Lylani K. added Cute Halter From Baggy T to Lana sewing halternecks 30 Jan 18:16
- kels.sapp favorited Cute Halter From Baggy T 26 Jul 18:26
- Welandra favorited Cute Halter From Baggy T 02 Jul 17:58
- Orsolya K. favorited Cute Halter From Baggy T 27 Sep 14:12
- Amanda favorited Cute Halter From Baggy T 13 Jul 19:00
- Brittany Marie entered their project Cute Halter From Baggy T to Generation T Contest 12 Aug 15:17
-Take the shirt you want to use and measure how long you want the section under the bust to be.
-Mark this length out with Chalk.
-Measure the length around your torso, (under your bust) and divide that measurement in 1/2 and mark this at the top of the section you are going to cut. (mark it out in the center)
-Draw a diagnal line from the top of the measurement to the bottom of the shirt.
(Note the red section)
- Take the tube from step 2 and fold down an inch hem inside of the shirt and stitch it using a wipstitch.
-attach the sleeves to the top of the tube.
-Take the excess fabric and cut three strands.
-Thread one through each hem of the sleeves, so that a piece of fabric is coming from each side.
-Cut two holes in the back of the halter where the hem is.
-Feed the third piece of fabric through.