My necklaces are usually always together, and to me, its not a good thing, because they get tangled and messy! Sometimes it takes hours to get them untangled, and I don’t want to be doing that. I've been telling myself to save up for one of those necklace tree things, but I never buy one. I decided. This was it, I couldn’t handle it anymore…and I made this.
-This project took 12 hours all together because I had to let the paint dry, but if I didn't use paint, it would have been a breeze.-
- WaterAngel added Cute And Easy Necklace Hanger to Organize! 28 Apr 22:18
- Edith G. favorited Cute And Easy Necklace Hanger 26 Dec 08:50
- Languid Seed favorited Cute And Easy Necklace Hanger 29 Nov 14:44
- Bofoofer added Cute And Easy Necklace Hanger to Decorating 29 Sep 15:07
- Sara S. favorited Cute And Easy Necklace Hanger 25 Sep 01:22
I used nails to hold the necklaces, decide on how many nails you want, I picked a random number of 31 I think. When you have all the nails, tap them slightly, (not enough to struggle to take them out and not too little that they topple over) into a piece of soft pine (this makes it so much easier to get every bit of the nails covered). I then spray painted the nails with three coats and had it dry over night.
I glued the beads on the top part of the nails with some super glue, hung it on my wall…