- commented on her comment she looks yummy. nom nom nomomon nom. to Rainbow Sugar Fairy 12 Aug 03:34
- followed melysa* 10 Aug 04:19
- commented on her comment Thanks! I'm watching right now aha(x to Boo_its_Brittany 20 Jul 03:17
- commented on her comment THIS IS AMAZING. You're super smart for thinking of this aha. Uhm, I have a bed skirt that I want to try this on but the pattern is pretty loud. Hopefully I can find a black one(: Question, did you use elastic for the waist or... aha a how-to would be... to Bed Skirt >My Skirt 15 Jul 17:21
- followed Krystal C. 14 Jul 18:47
- commented on her comment Very, very nice! MCR all the wayy! (I♥GerardWay!) to My Chemical Romance 'Circle Of Guns/Helena' Dress 13 Jun 00:38
- commented on her comment :'] amazing! to Fairly Odd Parents Costume 04 Jun 14:41
- followed Monica R. 03 Jun 23:33
- commented on her comment I fucking love you for these shoes. Epic. to Gym Class Heroes Shoes 31 May 03:05
- commented on her comment I'm so making this RIGHT NOW. to Dark Chocolate Dairy Free Mousse 30 May 22:23
- commented on her comment That is really nice :) I'll have someday. to Recycled Magazine Necklace 29 May 19:56
- followed Special 19 May 04:45
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
I liked him better in Blessthefall though.
I need to go find some good thrift shops in my area
All the amazing ones I go to are in Fl
I totally didn't see your first comment xD
Ohh I can't wait for those how-to's~
I totally live for tutorials
Anywho, for the bustle skirt I made the fabric I used was some that my parents found in the basement in a large bag of assorted fabric that we're guessing one of my aunts gave to us.
For the Blue & red skirt I got that fabric from a bargain bin at a fabric place in Manhattan
And as for the plaid skirt I got that fabric from Joann fabric store.
I basically get my stuff from random places but as long as it's cute (and fairly priced) I never complain!
So how's it going?