Easy Cross Stitch
Cross stitching is one of my favorite needleworks! I love it soooo much because I’ve learned how to do cross-stitch from my grandmother when I was 6 years old and I’ve done a bunch of cross stitch works ever since. What I love about cross-stitch is the process of doing it, no rush, no fuss… a bunch of organized crosses to make any patterns you want!
- Libby W. favorited Cross Stitched Rose Wall Art 27 Apr 16:07
- Kimya J. favorited Cross Stitched Rose Wall Art 29 Oct 21:37
- Deb E. favorited Cross Stitched Rose Wall Art 09 Jul 22:16
- Pam favorited Cross Stitched Rose Wall Art 14 May 06:11
- Muhaiminah Faiz published her project Cross Stitched Rose Wall Art 12 May 12:01
This is the template / pattern I created. Once upon a time I made a digital grid paper using windows paint, yes, paint . I made several copies of it so that I can make cross stitch patterns on them -_- I know, silly me but hey I still use them!
But you can transform any pattern into a cross stitched pattern with the help of this website- https://www.pic2pat.com/index.en.html