I love trying out new fry recipes. Here's another potato fry recipe and I'll be posting and coming up with more!
- Key West Witch favorited Crispy Checked Potato Fries 26 Jun 22:49
- Quackers, Vino & Cheese favorited Crispy Checked Potato Fries 26 May 20:04
- Ariane D. favorited Crispy Checked Potato Fries 04 May 04:13
- Ginger W. favorited Crispy Checked Potato Fries 17 Mar 06:19
- Flo Di favorited Crispy Checked Potato Fries 14 Jan 21:12
- Muhaiminah Faiz published her project Crispy Checked Potato Fries 10 Jan 08:40
Take a frying pan and add enough oil to fry the potatoes. Heat oil over high heat (450°-650°F or 232°C-343°C). Once the oil is heated turn the heat down to medium heat (325°F-374° For 162°C-190°C) and add the potatoes to the pan. After 5 -6 minutes turn the potatoes around to make sure they're fried evenly on all sides, but don't stir frequently while frying,
It will take 5-6 minutes more. But if you notice that the potatoes are turning brownish take them out of the oil with a slotted spoon.