Take the time to learn how to use crimping pliers and you will have a perfect finish every time.
- Key West Witch favorited Crimping 28 Jun 12:19
- Brenda A. favorited Crimping 26 Jun 07:19
- RareJewel favorited Crimping 20 Jul 06:24
- jen s. favorited Crimping 06 Oct 13:50
- Abnormal Abby added Crimping to Jewellry 11 Jun 00:52
- Abnormal Abby favorited Crimping 10 Jun 04:19
- Sigrid favorited Crimping 13 Dec 22:37
- michelle d. favorited Crimping 15 Oct 00:21
- Diamond Sight Creations added Crimping to Make List 15 Sep 13:08
- Michele favorited Crimping 27 Aug 05:44
You Will Need
Onto both strands of wire thread a 2.4mm spacer bead on the longer side, followed by a square bead and another 2.4mm spacer bead. Add a crimp and squeeze in the same way. Add another crimp 5.5cm from the first beaded section. Squeeze in the same way. Thread a 2.4mm spacer bead, a 5mm spacer bead, a square bead, a 5mm spacer bead and another 2.4mm spacer bead add a crimp and squeeze.
Onto an eyepin thread a 2.4mm spacer bead, a 5mm spacer bead, a square bead, a 5mm spacer bead and
another 2.4mm spacer bead. Trim the eyepin 1cm above the bead. Bend into a loop and close. Thread the wire through one end of the eyepin, around through the other end and back through the first to create a loop.
Thread on a crimp and squeeze in the same way to create a loop of wire around the eyepin. Thread on a 2.4mm spacer bead, a 5mm spacer bead, a square bead, a 5mm spacer bead and another 2.4mm spacer bead
followed by a crimp. Thread on another crimp and squeeze 4.5cm from the previous crimp. Thread on a 2.4mm
spacer bead to the longer side of the wire, a square bead and another 2.4mm spacer bead. Add a crimp and
squeeze in the same way.
Trim the longer lengths to 15cm from the beaded section. To add the clasp thread on a crimp thread the wires through a 5mm jump ring and back through the crimp squeeze in the same way. Repeat for the other end. With the round nosed part of the pliers open one of the jump rings, attach the trigger clasp and close.