"those same bloody fingerprints following me..."
I just moved into a new apartment and the lamp I had in my room was boring to me, so I decided to snazz it up. Using an old page of scrapbook paper I had (I'll try to find the product #) which was a thin plastic, translucent sheet- I cut out the finger print shapes. Using Mod Podge (craft glue of the gods) I adhered the images with a thin coat of glue on both the front and back of each cut out, using my fingers to smooth all air pockets and bubbles.
This project is super easy, and looks pretty bad ass. :)
- Trisha J. favorited Crime Scene Lamp Shade 27 Nov 02:53
- katokailyn added Crime Scene Lamp Shade to Projects 16 Aug 00:10
- katokailyn favorited Crime Scene Lamp Shade 16 Aug 00:10
- MaybeAViking favorited Crime Scene Lamp Shade 13 Jun 02:10
- Caylynn A. commented on her project Crime Scene Lamp Shade 17 Jan 18:02
- ArteinterrogantE commented on Crime Scene Lamp Shade 08 Dec 14:30
- ArteinterrogantE favorited Crime Scene Lamp Shade 08 Dec 14:29
- Broken Bownes favorited Crime Scene Lamp Shade 25 Jul 00:35
Caylynn A. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!