No more having to risk someone having the same dress as you at prom :P
*The title is supposed to be the Roman Numeral 2, but I guess it changed it.
I originally wanted to make a dress similar to Alice's "Um" dress, but I wanted a tutu instead of a petticoat, didnt have all that cool fabric she had, so I went my own way. I used about 1 yard of black, 2 spools of green ribbon to cover the boning and to tie the back corset, 8 yards of blue tulle and 8 yards of purple tulle. About 3 yards of green tulle to do all of the bottom and (you cant see it) but I got gold eyelets and painted them with nail polish to match the dress. In between school work, vacations, etc. This took me 6 months. The other one I did (you can see in my other projects) took me two weeks during the summer.
Any questions just ask me! Hope you guys like it! :D
- makayla.lowery.73 favorited Corset Tutu Dress 2 06 Sep 21:57
- Jennifer entered her project Corset Tutu Dress Ii to SINGER Dress Form Contest 05 Apr 03:31
- BlackCherry favorited Corset Tutu Dress Ii 08 Sep 01:39
- Jennifer commented on her project Corset Tutu Dress Ii 04 Aug 03:02
- Jennifer replied to a comment on her project Corset Tutu Dress Ii 04 Aug 03:02
- cetty b commented on Corset Tutu Dress Ii 29 Jul 12:31
- cetty b favorited Corset Tutu Dress Ii 29 Jul 12:27
- Jennifer entered her project Corset Tutu Dress Ii to Crop-A-Dile 14 Jul 13:51
- catie.allen92 favorited Corset Tutu Dress Ii 02 Jul 18:20
- Paulette B. favorited Corset Tutu Dress Ii 29 Jun 07:08
Jennifer posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!