It is actually going to be turned into a Dalek dress is why it is brown but this is a tutorial for a basic dress
how hard and long it takes is based upon how fast you can crochet. Overall its an easy project :D
- Sam P. favorited Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) 17 Aug 12:34
- tiffany b. added Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) to crochet 14 Oct 10:46
- Asmine V. added Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) to Handmade projects 22 Sep 10:23
- Asmine V. added Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) to New collection 22 Sep 10:23
- Asmine V. favorited Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) 22 Sep 10:22
- ChristineMarie entered her project Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) to Yarn Crush 15 Dec 06:04
- kellie.b.forbes added Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) to Crochet & Tulle Dress 18 Jan 08:17
- kellie.b.forbes favorited Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) 18 Jan 08:16
- Caz.McCarrell added Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) to cool 12 Apr 19:38
- LoveIsBlue favorited Tu Tu Dress(All Handmade) 28 Jan 07:38
Measure from under the armpits(the top of the top) to however long you want it to be(if its not for a child take into account your chest)
once you get it as long as you want it then single crochet in the second chain from the hook(the chain back one) and all the way back accross)
Chain 1 and turn
when looking at your chain from the top you can see the front and the back loops of each stitch.
*single chain through the BACK loops only all the way across.
chain 1. Turn.
single Chain through only the front loops across.
chain 1. turn.
repeat from the * till you get it as big around as you want.
fasten off but do not join together(unless you want i suppose :P )
take one color of yarn and chain a chain about 2-3 ft. long.
take the chain and run it through the loops on the top of the top of the back of the top(man thats a lot of tops >.< )
go down about 5 loops and cross it over(like a corset) continue till it gets to the bottom.
this is how you will tie the back shut. basically a crochet corset top
take your tulle and decide how long you want your bottom. double that measurement and that is how long you want your strips.(i did it the easy way and just made it as long as the fabric was on the bolt and then cut it in strips)
cut your strips into about 4in wide strips
and there you have it!!!
sorry my camera wasn't taking great pics and its hard to take a picture of tulle :P
if i confused you on anything feel free to ask. like i said its a very easy project it just takes a while :D