Coriander Crusted Tuna Steaks
A deliciously easy preparation of tuna steaks you don't want to miss! Served with a flavorful coriander crust and avocado salsa, this dish is bursting with flavor.
- Kevin Huggins commented on Coriander Crusted Tuna Steaks 13 Sep 05:26
- Kevin Huggins favorited Coriander Crusted Tuna Steaks 13 Sep 05:25
- Crafterella featured Coriander Crusted Tuna Steaks 25 Aug 23:00
- Doris H. added Coriander Crusted Tuna Steaks to 2 22 Aug 11:57
- Doris H. favorited Coriander Crusted Tuna Steaks 22 Aug 11:57
- Amanda G. published their project Coriander Crusted Tuna Steaks 22 Aug 09:00
You Will Need
Grind the coriander seeds with a mortar and pestle. Stir in the cumin. Heat up a little oil and butter together in a skillet over medium-high. Add the coriander/cumin powder and the zest of one lime. Stir to combine all flavors.
Add the tuna steaks and turn the heat down to medium. Drizzle with juice from half a lime and cook the tuna for 2 minutes on each side for rare, 3 minutes for slightly more well done. Baste the steaks in the sauce as they cook.
Remove and let the tuna rest before slicing. **If serving with the green beans and zoodles, prep now. Place green beans in a large skillet and pour in 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil over high heat. As soon as water comes to a boil, cover pan and cook 3 minutes. Uncover pan, and stir in 1 TBSP butter. For the zoodles, make sure you have fully squeezed out all moisture, essentially wringing them out as best you can. Heat grapeseed oil in a large skillet over high heat, add zoodles and fry until just starting to crisp about 2 minutes.