Easy chocolate and coconut snacks.
Chocolate Crackles are an easy chocolate treat, perfect for a kids party or any time you want a chocolate indulgence.
- Silvia G. favorited Chocolate Crackles 10 Jun 02:59
- heather r. added Chocolate Crackles to Food Items to make 22 May 17:06
- Suzi T. favorited Chocolate Crackles 22 May 12:26
- Chudames favorited Chocolate Crackles 21 May 18:14
- KelliDroze added Chocolate Crackles to Sweet 20 May 02:23
- ale_corason favorited Chocolate Crackles 19 May 23:34
- Banndit1 favorited Chocolate Crackles 19 May 16:34
- HerNameIsAlixx added Chocolate Crackles to to try! 19 May 10:37
- cookiesorbiscuits published her project Chocolate Crackles 10 Apr 16:10
Line 2-3 muffin pans with paper cupcake liners. This recipe makes 18 chocolate crackles.
In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat. Once the oil is completely melted, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, mix the Rice Krispies, confectioner's sugar, coconut and cocoa.
Pour the melted coconut oil over the Rice Krispies mixture and stir the ingredients until they are combined.
Spoon the mixture into the paper cupcake liners and refrigerate until firm. (about 30 minutes) Store in the refrigerator, in an airtight container, until ready to serve.