Not one of my favorite projects, I would like to redo the whole project differently.
Not really a project I'm proud of, not going to lie. I made this about 2 years ago. I like the idea, but I was kind of sloppy with the top of the shirt as I made it. At this moment I have now cut off the top since I made it and just use the bottom as a skirt. Also, there is wording on the outside of the t-shirt I used, it isn't visible from the naked eye, but it is on camera. I really screwed up is that the staps were too skinny..I think they were only like 4 inches wide and the jersey I used was too thick...
If I made it again I think I would wear it, but this time I would use one solid fabric and actually think about it before I make it.
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mcm3760?feature=mhee
- Rachel's Craft Channel replied to a comment on her project Convertible Shirt 01 Oct 18:42
- Black Veil Brides ^^ commented on Convertible Shirt 01 Oct 16:47
- kim s. favorited Convertible Shirt 29 Sep 04:20
- BlackCherry favorited Convertible Shirt 08 Sep 02:07
- D@k$hit@ favorited Convertible Shirt 04 Jul 14:20
- downhomehoney favorited Convertible Shirt 24 May 07:25
- tara p. favorited Convertible Shirt 26 Apr 02:23
Rachel's Craft Channel posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!