Easy space-themed gift
This is an easy gift to make for that friend who has their head in the clouds.
- Victoria T. favorited Constellation Scarf 18 Mar 06:52
- Kyara S. favorited Constellation Scarf 04 Oct 10:41
- Anderson m. favorited Constellation Scarf 04 May 08:06
- Cody M. favorited Constellation Scarf 31 Mar 10:21
- Carl B. favorited Constellation Scarf 30 Mar 09:15
- Shawn C. favorited Constellation Scarf 28 Mar 10:12
- Gary T. favorited Constellation Scarf 25 Mar 08:31
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Constellation Scarf 25 Jan 02:12
- freakharmonic added Constellation Scarf to To-make list 24 Jan 04:19
- Penny F. added Constellation Scarf to Accessories 09 Jan 12:32
PRE-WASH THE SCARF. It is always better to prewash your materials so that the paint sticks better.
OPTIONAL: MAKE STAMPS OUT OF SPONGE. You can pre-make different star shapes for the points of the constellations using spongers. Just draw a rough outline on the sponge and cut at a 90 degree angel down the sides of the shape. Then meet that vertical line with a horizontal cut halfway down the chunk of sponge.
CONNECT THE DOTS: using the stars, connect the dots to create more visible constellations.
LET DRY AND WASH: Let the paint dry for at least 24 hours or per the paints instructions, then wash and dry.