Bracelet Fun for the Kids
This quick and easy project is great for kids of all ages. Water bracelets - we used to get these when we were kids !
- Conner W. added Colored Water Bracelets to fashion 12 Feb 02:23
- Angie C. favorited Colored Water Bracelets 01 Oct 17:01
- Markee R. added Colored Water Bracelets to Club Kid Party Monster 16 Jul 10:13
- Jax L. favorited Colored Water Bracelets 25 Jul 17:12
- KimboGM added Colored Water Bracelets to Neat ideas 08 Feb 08:29
- Kathy S. favorited Colored Water Bracelets 16 Jul 00:34
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Colored Water Bracelets 01 Jul 05:38
- Vanessa B. added Colored Water Bracelets to Jewelry 02 Feb 15:12
- Mariah K. favorited Colored Water Bracelets 11 Jan 03:57
The tubing can be purchsed at any hardware store. You'll need a clear plastic tubing 3/8" or smaller and then some rigid 1/4" tubing (like the ice machine tubing) to seal both ends of the bracelet or necklace. The smaller tubing should fit snugly inside the larger tubing .
Measure the tubing around the wrist and then cut with scissors. Cut a 1 inch length of the thinner tubing and insert it in the end of the larger tubing.