What do you get if you cross a dog and a vegetable?
Made this for a collie mad friend!
As always, I don't use pattern transfers. I marked off an area of felt with pencil though.
I used back stitch for the whole peice.
I used different thicknesses of thread to get certain effects. Sometimes it is easier to get nicer shapes with thinner thread. You can double up single thread and seperate thicker threads.
- Emily d. favorited Collieflower Embroidery 14 Feb 15:04
- Kate S. favorited Collieflower Embroidery 24 Nov 17:01
- lynn.wagner.501 commented on Collieflower Embroidery 27 Sep 10:42
- Lowe . favorited Collieflower Embroidery 01 Jul 02:40
- queenfairypants entered their project Collieflower Embroidery to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 16 Aug 20:44
- queenfairypants entered their project Collieflower Embroidery to Sublime Stitching Contest 17 May 15:01
Embroider the dogs head first.
Embroider the flower petals.
Embroider the green swirly things.
Embroider the real cauliflowers!
And finally embroider 'Collieflower'...and done.