5"x3" fully lined vinyl coin purse w/zipper closure, perfect for my precious rubies.
I was up for weeks trying to figure out how make a coin purse fully lined. Well, here's my first attempt and it isn't as hard as it looks!
With a few alterations to the measurements, you can easily make a pencil case or a cosmetic bag.
- louis b. favorited Coin Purse 30 Jan 11:11
- Sveta favorited Coin Purse 19 Jan 08:02
- Elizabeth T. added Coin Purse to For Future Reference 11 Jan 16:17
- DocDoolittle favorited Coin Purse 08 Dec 00:47
- Xena L. favorited Coin Purse 12 Jul 18:51
- Taylor K. favorited Coin Purse 11 Jul 00:18
- Dona Monstra added Coin Purse to [Bags] 21 Jun 07:21
- Dona Monstra added Coin Purse to DO IT!! [Acessories] 21 Jun 07:15
- Grimgirl101 favorited Coin Purse 21 Jun 00:57
- Dona Monstra added Coin Purse to DO IT!! [Goods.] 05 Jun 23:56
Line up the two exteriors to face each other and the other side should have the interiors facing each other.
Sew along the edges leaving the interior bottom open and trim the edges.
This is very important otherwise you won't be able to turn your purse inside out.
(the interior bottom in the picture is shown on top)