Nutty for Coconut!
Don't just season your stir fry, add some flavor to your rice. Sweeten up plain rice with coconut water. Coconut rice stir fry adds a new meaning yum!
- B S. favorited Coconut Rice Stir Fry 09 Mar 11:04
- LIZZY O. added Coconut Rice Stir Fry to STIRFRY RECIPES 07 Mar 10:43
- Kinhime Dragon added Coconut Rice Stir Fry to Food 04 Mar 00:22
- Nichole V. favorited Coconut Rice Stir Fry 24 Feb 11:26
- LIZZY O. favorited Coconut Rice Stir Fry 22 Feb 20:18
- rosa r. favorited Coconut Rice Stir Fry 21 Feb 16:44
- Meta H. added Coconut Rice Stir Fry to cooking 21 Feb 16:05
- Breadandwithit published her project Coconut Rice Stir Fry 07 Jan 00:45
In a large sauce pan combine rice, coconut water and oil. Bring to a boil. Continue to boil until water line is just below rice. Cover and cook over medium low heat for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large pan fry sliced beef in oil until cooked through. Add remaining ingredients and cook until vegetables are tender.
Serve on rice, if desired sprinkle with shredded coconut.