Super Grains and Seeds
My idea of fun is taking a superfood and making dessert from it
so that my family can have treats that I feel good about. This was
the reason why I first developed my baking mixes and the reason
why I always have guilt-free desserts in my kitchen. My husband
had a white rice pudding phase and I had to figure out a way to
satisfy this craving, so I swapped out the white rice for chia seeds,
and he hasn’t asked for rice pudding since! Cashew butter gives this
dessert a subtle warmth, but I’ve done this with peanut butter and
it’s just as delicious!
- HylianWriter534 favorited Coconut Chia Pudding 07 Jul 05:20
- Anne B. added Coconut Chia Pudding to Food 23 May 13:59
- Sarah Bee favorited Coconut Chia Pudding 07 Apr 09:33
- Welandra favorited Coconut Chia Pudding 22 Mar 19:20
- mowi m. favorited Coconut Chia Pudding 14 Mar 15:13
- heather r. added Coconut Chia Pudding to To-make list 03 Mar 20:33
- Melia P. added Coconut Chia Pudding to Foodage! BOOM 28 Feb 05:08
- Sarah W. favorited Coconut Chia Pudding 22 Feb 00:35
- Anna S. favorited Coconut Chia Pudding 18 Feb 18:34
- Catalyst favorited Coconut Chia Pudding 18 Feb 18:12
Put the chia seeds aside in a large mixing bowl. Mix the rest of the
ingredients together in a food processor. Then pour the mixture into the mixing bowl with the chia seeds and stir with a fork. Set aside and then stir again after 10 minutes.
Put in the refrigerator to set. The pudding will be firm after an hour but can be left to set overnight.
When ready to serve, sprinkle shredded coconut over each pudding and add a dollop of your favourite fruit jam.