Wire Wrap Some Easy Free-form Lucky Charms
All you need is some wire and green beads to quickly wrap up a Lucky Charm.
If you need one for St, Paddy's Day or just need a little boost, these 4 leaf clovers work up quickly.
When working with beads lighting is so important! That's why I love to use a desk light with a bendable neck, I can position it just where I need to see the color and sparkle of beads.
My new found favorite is the OttLite Craft Space Organizer. It has lots of space to lay out all my tools and wire, while offering a natural light so I can see what the true colors of things like gemstones are. I upgraded from an OttLite Craft Caddy, which is portable, so I've de-cluttered it and now I can take it across the house anytime I need an little extra natural light for when I take photos of my crafts. I've had my Craft Caddy for about 5 years with the same bulb, I expect the new Space Organizer to be just as amazing!
- Brittney S. added Clover Charm to Misc Other 07 Jul 05:56
- Alex Z. added Clover Charm to Интересное 22 May 18:31
- MARISOL A. favorited Clover Charm 17 May 16:20
- Brittney S. added Clover Charm to To-make list 26 Apr 01:01
- Tara D. favorited Clover Charm 23 Apr 17:05
- Alissa B. favorited Clover Charm 22 Apr 10:27
- Diane H. favorited Clover Charm 16 Apr 13:53
- Crafterella featured Clover Charm 15 Apr 23:00
- Lavender Heart favorited Clover Charm 15 Apr 04:19
- Emma H. favorited Clover Charm 13 Apr 17:02
Here is my set up! All my tools right in arms reach, so that I don't have to go looking for something.
Natural lighting, from my OttLite so I can properly match colors and see detail.
*The linen on my work surface is pure white, if I step back to take a picture, my home lighting makes the linen look yellowed. But up-close under the OttLite it looks and photographs they way it should.